Based in France
6th sept 2016
Dungeon Rushers is a comedic tactical RPG combining dungeon crawler gameplay and turn-based combat. Manage your team, loot mysterious dungeons, crush armies of monsters, and craft legendary equipment. Lead a colorful cast of characters on a hilarious through an off-beat universe. Build your own dungeon and challenge other players!
Elian, a toilet cleaner by profession, aspires to a better life and joins the (almost) noble community of dungeon looters. In Dungeon Rushers, he’ll conquer dusty crypts, not-quite-abandoned mines, an untamed jungle, a deserted… desert, and even a Richelin-starred tavern. He’s joined by a wild array of strange characters on his journey to stop the dealings of a dark enterprise trying to monopolize the dungeon market.
Over the course this epic quest, you’ll explore many dungeons and loot their guarded treasures. Build your own team by choosing the best hero combination to overcome traps and monsters lurking in the shadows. Upgrade the skills of your heroes to make them even more fearsome and place them strategically to achieve victory. Craft your equipment with components gathered during your journey with an intuitive but deep crafting system. Complete dungeons and their bonus challenges to unlock the Heroic difficulty, where only the best can make their way to the treasure! Build your own dungeon in which you can spread traps and monsters to prevent other adventurers from looting your stash!
- Campaign mode that pokes fun at RPG and fantasy cliches and tropes
- Wide assortment of exciting environments and locations
- Dozens of unique dungeons to explore
- Tactical turn-based combat that’s quick to learn but rewarding to master
- Advanced team management with equipment, leveling, and tactical disposition
- A diverse array of skills for your heroes to learn including scouting, healing, dodge, trap deactivation, monster stalking, and more
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
- Online arena system with matchmaking and ranking (Steam only)
- Attack your loved ones by challenging friends online (Steam only)
- Epic custom-made soundtrack
Game trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Indie prize selection (Amsterdam)" Selected in the best indie games
- "Indie of the week" http://indieoftheweek.eu/
- "European Indie Game Day 2015 Selection" at Montreuil (France)
- "Once you're able to upload your own diabolic creations, you'll be hooked"
- IndieGames.com, link
- "Looks promising, so if you're into that sort of thing, check it out!"
- The team of Darkest Dungeon, link
- "Sure, Dungeon Rushers is filled to the brim with nostalgia, but it is also a blast to play. 9/10"
- OPNOOBS.com, link
Request Press Copy
If you want a press copy, contact us on www.keymailer.co.
Goblinz Studio allows for the contents of Dungeon Rushers to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Dungeon Rushers is legally & explicitly allowed by Goblinz Studio. This permission can be found in writing at http://dungeon-rushers.com/press/sheet.php?p=dungeon_rushers.
About Goblinz Studio
Goblinz Studio is a French team, between Luxembourg and Strasbourg. Members of the team are working at home and we are using a cloud to make things easier. Right now, we are 3 on the project and less than 10 freelances depending on our needs (musics, story, networking, testing, translations, sound design, etc…). We love working with the community like participating during livestreams of our game or asking them suggestions and ideas to make the greatest game we can for them. We will also provide them tools so they can create awesome things by themselves in addition to what will already be in the game!
More information on Goblinz Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dungeon Rushers Credits
Founder, Developer, Game designer